858 Clayton Street
3D Floor Plans
Luxury, Space, and Style in Ashbury Heights - Cole Valley
Overview: 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 3100+ square feet, garage
This expansive, four-level Cole Valley home features exquisite renovations accentuating a traditional and luxurious charm. Original white oak floors, thick crown molding, plantation shutters, dramatic chandeliers, and quintessential wall trim are just the beginning of the cohesive design and style. This wonderful home’s highlights include:
- Main-level welcoming foyer, wood-banister stairway, living room with fireplace centerpiece, and French doors leading to dining room with an exquisite coved ceiling.
- Remodeled chef’s kitchen marrying custom white wood cabinetry, green speckled granite counters, a brass farm sink, 6-burner stainless Wolf range, white subway tile backsplash, and a naturally beveled woodblock island that is a masterful statement piece. With built-in bench seating for the casual dining area and double doors to the backyard patio, this indoor-outdoor eating and entertaining space is ideal.
- Wispy trees and green flora enveloping the flat backyard with stone bench seating and a putting green—lounge on the Ipe-wood deck as friends sink 10-footers.
- Second floor large master suite with California walk-in closet and remodeled spa-like bath, including hexagonal tile floors, custom stone surround over contoured jet tub and dual-sink vanity, and a massive glass enclosed two-person shower with three shower heads.
- Two front bedrooms with sunny windows, one featuring built-in floor-to-ceiling cubed shelving, and both with closet organizers—served by a stylish bath with modern gray wainscoting, marble vanity, subway tiled bath and shower, and designer circle-tile floors.
- Third-level bedroom suite full of natural light, complete with an office area and full bath.
- Media room with 8-foot screen, built-in ceiling mounted projection and surround sound.
- Lower-level Au Pair suite with private entrance and full bath
- Stacked Miele washer and dryer
- Multiple large storage closets and spaces
- Three zone gas heat furnace
- Tank-less hot water system
- Solar panels
- Sonos sound system
- Heated terracotta floors
- Home theatre system with projector and screen
- EV car charge port
- Wine closet
858 Clayton is an excellent opportunity for a spacious, beautifully renovated home in a highly sought-after San Francisco neighborhood. Geographically centered in the city, amenities abound steps out the front door: shopping and restaurants on Haight, Golden Gate Park, public transportation, and easy access to 101 for commutes. This opportunity won’t last long. Enter Your Marketing Text Here.
July 15th 1-4PM
July 16th 1-4PM
July 22nd 1-4PM
July 23rd 1-4PM
Evening Showings: (Please call to confirm)
July 17th 6-7PM
July 20th 6-7PM
July 24th 6-7PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Deborah Odier
Most San Franciscans think of Parnassus and Ashbury Heights as the area surrounding the distinctively charming commercial district that runs along Cole Street. With its sidewalk cafes, bakeries and fromageries, Cole Valley brings a bit of je ne sais quoi to the heart of San Francisco. Residents can stroll down hill to find several very good restaurants, gourmet food and wine stores, some mom and pop storefronts and a locally-owned hardware store. Everyday basics like a mechanic, dry cleaner, gym and coffee shops are right here as well. The older single family homes in this district are popular with buyers; there are quite a few newer multi-unit buildings and condos to be found for investment buyers as well.
The trees and lush landscaping that flourish here add to the area's overall charm. Weather patterns are fairly consistent, with foggy mornings and sunny afternoons, and the wind picks up the higher you head uphill. The N Judah Muni line stops right at Cole Street, making downtown transit a breeze. Several bus lines serve the neighborhood, and freeway access is easy, too. This is a very tight-knit neighborhood, and you're sure to start seeing familiar faces after a few short weeks here. The Cole Valley Improvement Association hosts an annual street fair, and Halloween on Belvedere Street is a family friendly spectacular every year.
3D Virtual Tour